- I don't know what is going on, but there is something within Bruja that reminds me of Gangrel... Let's just hope it doesn't go that far...Luckily their Primogen any strife within their Clan will quickly nip in the bud. What? She is leaving? Oh well...
- Very quick and effective show of unity and condemnation of heinous act! Their hearts must be broken after such a betrayal!
- Brujah are making waves again. And if I someone didn't lie to me, this Carpathian Conclave is going to be quite an interesting night for them. Their Justicar is going to be there and I have heard their going to ask him for... Should I call it an suggestion? Judgment? In any case, to help them settle disputes within their own clan and to advice them on how to manage their recent fallings out with some other clans.
- If Malkav made some progress than Brujah made leaps and bounds with their attitude and panache during Elysium! One of them started a very interesting game, debunking interesting myths! One made quite astute observations on some very delicate and controversial topics. And all that misunderstanding about some walls were solved in most generous swoop.
- I've heard there is some infighting between Elder and Primogen. Not good for any clan! Especially hot headed as this one... No wonder neonates act out with stupid ideas! Insult play? Really? You know how they say, when parents are fighting, it's the kids that suffer the most!
- Have you heard? It was their Elder that took the fall for damaging Elysium! But to be completely sincere, I am not buying it. There is so much more to it. He must be protecting someone. Or something! And even if it is true, one must wonder what or who could upset someone that much.
- Doing construction work while Elysium is in progress. Very bold, if I may notice. I wonder who will take the fall for it? Will it be some low ranking neonate? Or will Primogen take responsibility!
- Their Elder is in town. And Felga returned. Still old Felga, was vulgar towards his Elder within first few hours of Elysium. Žac didn't waste time to whip out his Whip status to discipline him. I believe Brujah of Zagreb are going to have some fun times in the future..
- I was a bit surprised... I expected that every member of this clan will be fighting up-close and personal, but nonetheless whether they choose close quarters or to be on a more healthy distance, they surely did they part!
- Brujah Primogen went a bit too far. And she didn't only put her self in a mess, but also some of members of her Clan. Insisting on return of some spoiled blood and taking that problem to the Prince. Dragging the whole Primogen Council along for a ride!
- The Behavior of a Primogen is usually reflected on the entire clan. And neonates usually imitate the behavior of their superiors. That should be a good thing...
- I never know how many of them are in the city. One day thousands and then the very next day only one.
- They numbers are starting to swell! And gaining positions to, Sheriff ones, if i'm not mistaken!
- Most of the fresh faces are coming from Ex-Anarchs, so it seems this clan is going to be under a greater scrutiny!
- How the mighty have fallen. Once numerous clan is decimated in numbers. Their Primogen is nowhere to be seen and his underlings tend to go to Brazil.
- I know there is only a handful of these buggers left, but still... There should be someone patrolling their domain.
- Are they so desperate they started to take ex-Anarchs in?
- Their primogen is out of town and didn't leave anyone in his place? That is a really unorthodox behaviour from one of their more calculated members! Maybe he expects a new leader to emerge? Or is he waiting to see who is gunning for his position?
- A loss of domain? What a humiliation!
- Andrea maybe showed why she is a triumphant, but Vuk showed why he is Primogen!
- Every neonate of this Clan stood proudly, shoulder to shoulder with Elders when push came to shove... Well, almost everyone!
- It seems they are becoming quite an interesting partner. First the Ventrue came to them. And considering the recently raised tension between Malkav and Brujah, maybe Gangrel will be that little advantage...
- There is a real difference between Gangrels guided by the hand of Camarilla Zagreb and those of other Domains! Etiquette, respect towards their superiors... I thought our Gangrels had problems with them, but compared to others? They are a pinnacle of good manners!
- Do you remember last year? Didn't Gangrel had some problems with right wing gangs? What were they called? Bujica, right? Maybe Nosferatu should ask them for advice, they sorted their shit!
- You have a pet that isn't house trained? A puppy that doesn't know how to give a paw? For a small fee this clan will teach your old dog some new tricks!
- Some old faces returned to the Zagreb. I wonder how will dynamic between old and new primogen work. Specially considering the past between those two!
- They truly acted like a proper clan, sustaining some heavy losses in the battle. Hey, but they got some cool new scars and some bragging rights!
- Who would have thought? Finally, they too have a Primogen! Well Vuk did brought a lot of new kindred to Zagreb. With some luck, they will show themselves useful!
- Have you heard about gang fighting in Dubrava? Is someone trying to take it over? Or are they attacking Gangrel? In any case, this is going on for weeks already. I sincerely hope that the ones causing all that trouble are not members of Camarilla. I'm sure Sheriff would most definitely frown upon it!
- Has this clan imploded? At this moment, the acceptance of their return to Camarilla, in the case of Zagreb Kindreds, seem almost a mistake. Some are even accusing them of Sabbat-like behavior.
- They brag how they are one of tighter knit clans among kindred of Zagreb, but... I hear there are at least one or two whistle-blowers!
- Fresh blood in this clan has brought some turmoil! Some kindreds are refusing to participate in clan structure and are flat out refusing and ignoring orders from their Primogen. Maybe a tighter leash is needed for some of them!
- Is it that bad in our fair city that they decided to bring in Lupines? Do they know something we don't? What will they promise them in exchange for their help?
- Scourge returns, ending his exile Triumphant, and it seems one of their members also got a promotion!
- A forsaken vampire, breaker of masquerade leaves all her possessions to this clan? Is she buying something from them? Or paying? In any case there is a taint on it! I definitely would think twice before accepting any of it!
- Told you so! The possession they received from the known breaker of Masquerade is cursed! How else could we explain such a fail when the security of Elysium is in question? Or that some are starting to accuse an Elder of this clan that he breached the Elysium and the Masquerade in the same night?
- New Elder came to help Malkavian. I wonder what kind of impact she will do. I heard that she has been quite interested in afairs of the Clan and it's leadership.
- What ever happened to Brestovac? I remember Malkavian investing quite a lot in that enterprise...
- Malkavians are really Unique. I am still not sure if they made fun of Methuselah in front of everyone or did they really gave him something of value! Publicly announcing his weakness. And then all that covered with just a few whispers on the ear...
- They seem a bit unnerved about the fact that clan Brujah is getting too cosy on all of the important seats – a Primogen, an Elder, the Scourge, possibly the Sheriff... Well I agree that's not fair, both clans recently had a boom in numbers, yet only Brujah had a boom in power! Because the Malkavians only have a Primogen... and an Elder... and the Keeper. Oh. That's not really a big difference, is it? I wonder would Clan Malkavian consider it „too much power“ if the position of Sheriff was offered to one of their own...
- I must compliment new blood of Malkav! They shared an interesting joke and gathered some sympathies around the Elysium! Good for them!
- I heard something very interesting. This clan isn't interested in politics. They choose not to select their primogen. Are they that disjointed that they can't make a decision on their Primogen? Or maybe they do not want to share their insight with rest of the clans.
- Great evening for Malkavians. Elder joined them. Keeper selected from within their ranks. Maybe now finally they will succeed in organizing themselves as proper clan with Primogen to represent them.
- Seems there is a falling out between business partners! Malkavians are questioning value of Nosferatu word. And I thought those 2 clans were like two peas in a pod!
- They maybe haven't been seen that much during the battle but I don't know who of the kindred didn't hear a suggestion or warning whispered in their ear from afar. Alive kindred gave heeded to those warning.
- Loosing prominent position so soon after acquiring it? Has that been attack on a Clan or on that one Kindred?
- I do not understand why in this clan Sires do not openly talk about their Childe? They hide who they Sired as if it is a disgrace, or did they sire them without permission from the Prince? Maybe Kindreds should treat those Childes as Caitiffs if their Sires aren't ready to handle the responsibilities that embracing brings.
- From one to four in 2 weeks, quite an achievement! But have they brought a bit of lunacy to the city? All chaos is breaking loose, a thing they enjoy in! And some of them are suggesting a more Church like versions of government! Are they promoting some other sect? Or are they trying to ruffle some feathers?
- Some clans are afraid this loonies will go for a power grab soon, but maybe they are just paranoid! But, can you imagine being in a city ruled by Malkavians?
- Malkavians have been accused of running away during the last couple of weeks, but I don't know in that light what to make of their last actions. Someone silly could conclude recent majors boon are way to run away from your personal responsibility. And someone silly could conclude that giving up of half of Hospital Brestovac to the Nosferatu is also a way to run away from responsibility. But luckily no one here is that silly!
- Their inner squabbles are starting to pollute the relative peace of Elysium. They scream and yell at each other. They scream and yell at others. Like babies having a hissy fit! And to top it all off, they can't even protect their own toys!
- There is something wrong with them! They are so quiet, it is unsettling! Like a calm before the storm. Nothing good will come out of it!
- Where are they? Just couple of months ago, there were 3,4,5, fish of them at every Elysium. And now only a single one?
- Well, I am a bit worried... The less one hears about what Nosferatu are doing, the more troubling it is... And i haven't heard anything about them recently...
- Did you notice how much heat was put on their Primogen? Have you ever heard about rat torture? One traps a rat on the victim's stomach with a metal pot, and then heats the pot until the rat begins to desperately claw at the victim's flesh to save its own skin. Through whose corpse will our rats try to claw through in order to escape their heated pot, I wonder?
- I've heard that since Prince awarded them Ivanić that Žac is spending most of his time lately in Ivanić. Again. Rebuilding his old, ah you know... Guess Nosferatu have more importing business! Like stifling those fires in Ivanić. Man, that Ivanić is more flammable and explosive then Tokyo and New York together!
- I guess they still didn't work out that problem of Brestovac with Malkavians. Publicly engaging in debate over it in front of two neonates during the Elysium.
- Pedophile scandal in their domain. Connected with another scandal in newspaper. It's difficult for me to say, but it seems as Nosferatu are engaged in some kind of battle over influences. I wonder who their opponent just that might be?
- Number of them within our midst is dwindling. I am not sure what that means yet... But if I would hazard a guess.... HAHHAHA.... Well, you didn't seriously thought that you would hear that information for free?
- During the final battle with Sabbat they showed some interesting use of their disciplines. Popping out of the wrong places and into the right ones.
- "And He entered the temple with a whip of cords and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers..."
- It seems as if entire clan has found a new hobby. Paintings, singing... They are really becoming more and more creative!
- Sheriff is really relying on them lately! Sending them away for missions, I hope he does give them enough time for helping Malkavians. But I'm pretty confident, if he spreads them to thin, he'll find someone so that project wouldn't suffer.
- With Brestovac getting close to completion, some of Toreadors started to throw money around. Are they trying to oust Nosferatu?
- Hunters in Zagreb, and not a peep from them? Not a single one of them has showed themselves or shared any of the information that they so carefully hoard! And they are a pillar of Camarilla?
- At first it was funny, but now? 2 weeks and still not a word from them? When they do pop up, they better have a damn good explanation for not showing their faces in this time of need!
- They are back, and in full force. They educated new-comers in a way to do businesses! And to no-ones surprise ended up on to!
- Lack of respect for this clan is starting to get troubling. Ignored by Malkavian and yelled upon by Toreador. And all in the same night! Maybe they should start to bare their fangs a bit more openly, or is their leadership that weak?
- There is something off with them... I just can't put my finger on it...
- An Elder, an Architect even, visited them! And now their Primogen is missing?
- Toreadors? Are there any more of them? Oh there is one, an independent who is guided by Malkavians to become a productive member of Camarilla.... They really have their ups and downs...
- The moment they lose their Primogen they start pointing their fingers and creating conspiracy theories! I already heard a version where Sheriff was responsible and where a Keeper was the mastermind behind all of it. Oh let's not forget also a version where the Nosferatu clan pulled the strings, or was that clan Malkavian?
- Weren't they having a Symbel? If I remember correctly, there should've been exhibitions and cultural manifestations starring familiar names throughout the last two months, but I haven't heard about any. Except for that anonymous one with a fiery response from the public...
- I knew that Toreador are spending too much time with Nosferatu. Now they started to accessorize their skin with burns and wounds! I mean I knew they like to give a verbal burn here and there and that they are used to receiving those! Weird thing is how that fad is also IN in Hungarian domains.
- Our Zagreb rose bush sprouted a pair of new Ancilla buds. Are those buds flowers or thorns I am not sure... Will see! But Ancilla buds can be pretty ambitious!
- I must say, their Primogen is pretty brave. That was an interesting way to introduce yourself to an Elder. I wonder how that will change relations between Malkavians and Toreadors..
- I really can't wrap my head around this clan! Most of them did their duty most admirably, and yet some have chosen to do something else, disgracing themselves and tarnishing their clans name.
- At this moment I'm not completely certain whether Roses are Puppets or Puppet masters in this civil cold war...
- What a magnificent spectacle they arranged for us! They made us laugh, cry and everything in between. They even accommodated i little counter point which elucidated why this clan is indeed one of the pillars of Camarilla.
- Interesting... I thought that when someone makes such a giant commitment, that he would invite his entire clan to it! And the officers of Camarilla too. I know they are always interested in religious ceremonies!
- Their Elder seems to made them quite organized. One clan denies the smell of one rose, almost instantly another rose pricks them.
- They are trying to secure as much Blood in their hands as possible. Are they preparing for the fight against Sabbat, or do they think the threat for their clan is much closer? They do seem a bit jumpy... Some of them are even kicking dogs on the street, thinking they are obfuscated enemies.
- Symbel has been proclaimed within this Clan! Who will be first among the Roses to impress their Elder and become his favored?
- Toreadors are really into parties! Such social butterfly's! First with UNICEF, now police! One must wonder do they have fingers in every pie in town already?
- Who ordered this fresh batch of artists? Well, let's hope this one will hold a bit longer then the last one! But as far as I have heard, there are some rotten eggs among them!
- From once a harmonious clan dissonant voices are starting to come out. Did a gypsy caused it? Or is it a sudden influx of all those new instruments that are making a conductor lose her grip on that baton? Prima Donnas are always difficult to handle, and English Horns are never satisfied unless they are the loudest in the whole ensemble.
- Sudden departure of their Primogen will cause mayhem, and as if that wasn't enough she left a scathing public letter! Who will be the new Primogen? Will they listen to her warnings or succumb to meddling of outsiders? Or will they put their faith in freshest faces? And what about that cute couple? Will they throw their hats in the ring?
- I know Patricija kept her domain well in check, but now when she's gone... Someone should really start to go on patrols, or, perhaps, Virgil was on to something?
- Story of Toreadors: Series of Unfortunate Events? Or Series of Bumbling Blunders?
- What happened to those pretty, pretty artists? Was this City just too cruel for their gentle sensibilities?
- Elder Wilhelm lately spends a lot of time in the shadows... I wonder why...
- If I were in Elder Wilhelms place I would be a bit worried. So many new Elders. So many new ambitious Elders. But i am sure all of them are aware of all of Wilhelm qualities which are making him a great Tremere Senechal to a Lasombra Prince. And, I am sure, Prince would never forget everything Wilhelm did for Camarilla Zagreb. And Prince certainly wouldn't be swayed by pragmatism of having a Senechal from more numerous Clans.
- Tremere have indeed put themselves on the line, risking limb and almost loosing life, during the last battle. True. It was just Elder Wilhelm, but his involvement was greater and his wounds were more grievous than what could a hundred lesser kindred take.
- Some kindreds have started to question the safety procedures of blood test. They question amounts that are required for testing. And they question what is done with leftover blood. They even question if that stored blood will be used against them. Maybe the questions they should be asking themselves are whether they really think Prince was wrong for allowing Tremere such a vital duty? Or do they really think that Tremere are untrustwhorthy? Or maybe there is some other reason for raising those questions? In any case, I would think twice before aproaching this subject again.
- I've heard that they are doing everything in their power to get noticed and help the Camarilla! One of them even asked me to give him a suggestion on how to impress our Sheriff just so he could be used for furthering the goals of Camarilla Zagreb.
- If you need something to be done quickly and effectively, Tremeres seem to be the one for it... At least 4 minor boons repaid in one night! (I even heard some of those boons were paid with service that is greater that minor.) They are truly a helpful hand to the Kindreds of Zagreb!
- This clan, to be honest, was a bit boring before. But since Elder Cyrus left the city they got much more interesting. What was once a pond locked in ice, homogeneous, peaceful, silent, now it is dangerous river with a lot of streams, some of them pulling in opposite directions.
- As far as i have heard, this clan shouldn't have problem choosing their new Primogen. Hierarchy is well known! But I wonder, will they obey Prince wishes for fresh faces? And if they do select someone new, will it have impact on their internal structure?
- Do you feel like Sabbat and Hunters are knocking on your doors? It is a full moon and in a distance you can hear a Werewolfs cry. You stepped on wrong Kindreds toes and he doesn't accept Boon as an apology? We at Tremere have the right solution for all of those problems! TremereWard2000. Feel safe again! Our dedicated professionals will come to your Haven and install the latest in Kindred Protection. Call now!
- Has the past come to haunt those old magicians? Gargoyle in Elysium! A reminder of their old atrocities!
- Child walks in Elysium? Claiming to be a Tremere! Then an elder losing his self-control? Almost burns the Elysium down! What is going on with them?
- A lot of skyscrapers have recently been bought by Tremere in Europe, it is as they are building a net or a beacon for something... And there are whispers that an offer for one such skyscraper in Zagreb has already been made!
- Yet another Ventrue arrives and hints that more will follow? One more member and they'll be able to choose a primogen! Or are two members in a clan enough to elect a primogen nowdays? Anyways, so little time has passed since the Prince lifted the ban on clan Ventrue, and now they're multiplying like rabbits! I wonder, what did clan Ventrue have to give or do in order to change the Black Tyrant's mind? Or is it the other way around, does he need them here for something in particular, I wonder...?
- Someone informed me that he finally made some business partners! Quite an interesting project... I wonder how some clans are going to react to it? What is it now? A three sided partnership?
- Ventrue has returned. As he said, to build bridges. I hope that bridge building will stay on professional level. I remember when Ventrue of Zagreb made more personal connections. Ended up in tears.
- I've heard that they are ready to invest a lot of resources and influences in Zagreb just to show their alegiance. And they are looking for a partner. I wonder who will they choose! Brujah and Gangrels do prefer destruction, but they are more than capable to suprise us all. Malkavians do have experience with big projects, and Toreadors are still looking for a way to make a significant mark on this town. Lasombra antitribu and Tremere do prefer to work within their own clans. And Nosferatu, I'm sure they have an idea or two! Me? That is too complicated for me.
- it seems as Ventrue have gone the ways of Anarchs and Caitiff! Let's just hope some other clans don't share their path.
- Have you noticed these Patricians during the last couple of Elysiums? I haven't! Not since that incident with Nosferatu and Malkavians.
- Ventrues in Zagreb don't have a single seat of power, they have been overlooked for position of sheriff and with no primogen to represent them... But they are in Zagreb, and they are asked for advice (sometimes), which is nice.
- Nosferatu has been pretty successful and this clan doesn't like it one bit! They publicly retreated from politics blaming them! But can you blame them? Pillar of Camarilla and not even having a Primogen?
- They just opened a Camarilla emergency fund a month ago. Couple of weeks later a very prominent member of their Clan vanishes. Coincidence? Sure! What else could it be?
- Bizarre suicide yesterday! Explosions couple of months ago! What's next? Fires? Train accident? Mass shooting? Statue of King Tomislav crumpling?
- Ventrue meeting was a long one! I can't tell you what was going on in there, but by expression on primogen Nastyas face it doesn't bode well!
- I can't believe but that paranoid Ventrue Prince of Gyor tried to meddle with our beautiful Primogen and depose her. Remove her from the office! Yes, she is a young kindred, but is there something deeper? I know how strongly believes that each one's domain is his own business, so this kind of intrusion is even more puzzling!
- For all that showboating how firm they are they did really quickly changed their Primogen. And yet almost immediately new primogen has been seen loosing temper and making spectacle for all kindred to see!
- I thought i would never see the day... Rugged, torn clothes Ventrue! A single Ventrue? With only one eye! Is that really the best this clan has to offer to Camarilla Agram?
- Interestingly enough some of more unorthodox clans in Camarilla are becoming three times more numerous than traditional ones
- Lasombra Antitribu and Ravnos really do have big pair COJONES on themselves. They presented themselves as equal to the pillars of the Camarilla. And the nerves on the Ravnos? Not only that he didn't name the Attila, he told him to dream on!
- New Lasombra Antitribu in Zagreb. Let that just sit there. And I'm not even going to think about that other Kindred. Some say Nosferatu are ugly, but this one? Yuck!
- Last Caitiff of the city didn't come when the enemies were at the door, why am I not suprised? But Lasombra, Ravnos and Giovanni were there! One killing Gestalt monstrosity, other killing Dominion, and third opening the Shroud!
- Now has been months without any Caitiffs in the city... Good!
- Number of Caitiffs in this city is staggering! And some of them are really starting to raise dust! Just ask Anarchs about it!
- Seems that Giovanni just don't know how to deal with power and responsibility. It looks like the honor Camarilla bestowed upon them by allowing Elysium to open at their club quickly went to their heads. They tried to abuse that power, that honor in less than a heartbeat! Messing with the boons! And now interfering with inner politics of Toreador! And all that brought to light with one letter. So sloppy!
- Tzimisce has become a regular guest in this area. Are they that thirsty for revenge? Making plans with anarchs for a nice Samobor trip. One should hope that excursion will be well coordinated with Sheriff and Prince!
- They are wiped out from Croatia. Let's just think about that for a moment.
- There are stories that the new place for them to be is Rijeka.
- Isn't it wonderful? Some of them are finally growing up! Their illustrious leader has left them and joined Camarilla. Will they survive it? Or will it shatter them? Oh, and I heard from a confident source that girls of Anarchs are real pussies! They chose another male to lead them! A two year old! Guess they will never be true Lionesses!
- Could it be? At least one of them is sitting on two chairs at once! Spilling beans to the outsiders... I wonder who!
- No more Anarchs! Well, there is baron, but he's only one left. And their domain is burning! Those of weak blood have truly brought doom on their heads!
- They, or to be precise Last Anarch run away to Beograd and became infernalist? That is Cray-Cray! But luckily, our ex-Baron, ex-Anarch who wisely joined Camarilla when he saw corruption Ludi Baron Sale was spreading, was successful in finding about that and informing us! And with no pay but just doing his duty!
- For a bunch of "rebels" and anti-establishment kooks they sure started to get organized. If they already have a Baron and an Ambassador, certainly there is a Constable and Architect waiting in the shadows!
- "Boooo... Camarilla doesn't like us! :( *šmrc*"
- Have Anarchs brought a human to Elysium, and passed it of as a vampire?
- I have heard that our little Anarchs are finally growing up and that they are seriously considering formally joining Camarilla. Who would have thought?
- I don't know, but when one of their own skipped their ranks and is trying to join Camarilla, they showed their disgust a bit too loud! Like they were really trying to persuade every onlooker that that was a real outrage! I, personally, am not that convinced!
- Are they really so weak that even the lowest ranking kindred can put them in position to be banned from their home town?
- Disrespectful little wretches! Keeper of Elysium, a hero! They start pestering him with their little, petty unimportant bullshit immediately after a fight! They are extremely lucky! They aren't even aware how much!