|Godfrey Lewis Rockefeller|
- Born in 1783 in Albany, New York. Was a successful businessman in his life. Embraced in 1827.
- Claims that he had influence in the growth of his family's wealth, and in many historical moments of USA's economy, including the Great Depression.
- Claims to have spent several decades in New York City and London, UK. Rumored to have held position inside Ventrue clan in those places.
- Stock market expert, and a long term investor mainly interested in equity.
- Tends to be polite, but straight to the point. He's a big believer in Benjamin Franklin's phrase "Time is money".
- Claims to have arrived in Zagreb "to build bridges" due to the previous deteriation of relationships with the Ventrue clan.
- Has a weak knowledge of the local language, and speaks with a heavy accent.
The Harpy RumorsEdit
- Just became a Primogen and immediately giving away statuses. I do not question validity or loyalty of the kindred that received it, but... One must ask himself, where is the rush? Is he afraid that his position won't last long or is it a payment?
- When you have resources sometimes you just have to invest in good security. And when Prince mentions your clan... Well, extra guards, extra hounds, professionals to train them... One shouldn't spare the expense!
- I've heard that he got weird advice from some kindred! They advised him that the way to his and his Clans re-integration is to join with others in shunning one of the other clans. And with his resources, I know that could end badly. If I was a Primogen I would try to negotiate and strike a partnership with him! Better to have his resources on my side then against me.