In-game knowledge Edit
- Born in 1870 near Konjščina in today's Krapina-Zagrorje County, Croatia.
- Embraced in 1908 by Wilhelm Haslinger from Graz, Austria.
- Served the Austro-Hungarian Army on the Eastern front during World War I together with his Sire, who was killed there by the Russians. Had a rank of Stabsfeldwebel.
- After the WW I he managed to get a lot of land and started to make a lot of profit out of it. It is believed that he was not in the military service in World War II and in Croatian Homeland War. He is a landowner and an agriculturer.
- He owns several companies and factories (food industry). Speaks in kajkavian dialect of Croatian language. Besides Croatian, he speaks English and German language.
- Has a ghoul whose name is Bara Piljek.
The Harpy Rumors Edit
- Getting naked during the Elysium, even if Keeper allows it, is not a proper way to act! I know he is a Gangrel, but some decorum must be observed!
- He has returned. And his crimes (if there were any) were forgiven by Prince Darius. Some little bird whispered to me that he is connecting with Primogen of other clans. For what reason? Hm... I wonder...
- His disappearance created chaos among his clan! Lots of accusations and nasty rumors were spread around. Sadly Balog isn't here to answer them.
- He brought some fresh blood into his clan, but as it seems, not all seem to respect the authority of Primogen. Maybe he should be a bit stricter and more engaged, or the newer members will have an idea of change of leadership!
- A very likable kindred, cheering, helpful and humorous. Loved by almost everyone and no one can hold a grudge against him for long - he simply disarmes everyone with his charms and simple yet truthful ways. I dare to say - a truly beloved kindred if there ever was one.
- His "grunt" has been visited by a startling number of kindred. He employed almost every single clan there making him quite famous in Agram.
- Apparently testing his weaponized wine leftovers, but with what success one can only guess at. This could spell disaster or a new era of modern toxicology. I shudder in any case.
- A staunch Camarilla loyalist with strong convictions about personal freedoms within it. His arguments do hold up though. A strange fact indeed.